Directions to Gables Waterway
1390 South Dixie Highway (US1) is located across the street from the University of Miami Lennar Center. You will need to turn East onto South Alhambra Circle.[wpgmza id=”1″]
PLEASE READ BELOW. GPS WILL NOT GUIDE YOU TO THE APPROPRIATE PARKING LOT OR MY SALON.
Please keep in mind that traffic on South Dixie/US1 is very busy, and especially during rush hour.
I appreciate a text or call if you’re running late. Thank you!
FROM SOUTH DIXIE:
– Turn East onto South Alhambra Circle.
– Drive past the leasing office on the right and past the two tan buildings on the left. (First one is semi-circular, the next one is not.)
– DO NOT PARK AT THE FIRST PARKING LOT!
– Look for the parking lot just past the two tan buildings on the left.
– Enter the lot at driveway closest to the building and you may park for free at number 2115 (4th parking space on your right).
DO NOT park anywhere else on the lot or your car could be towed! If you arrive early you might need to wait for the space. (Perhaps the prior client is about to leave.) There are parking spaces on Alhambra which will require payment.
ENTRANCE TO THE BUILDING
– is open and faces your parking space #2115 .(Literally right behind your parked car.)
– enter to a small corridor that leads to a large courtyard
– At courtyard turn to your right – Suite 2115 is the second one on the right
FROM SOUTH CORAL GABLES or PARTS OF SOUTH MIAMI or PINECREST – Stay away from S. Dixie!
– From South Alhambra Circle drive West toward US1.
– The parking lot is located on the right side of the street just past the last residential waterfront home.
– Enter lot at second entrance – closest to the tan building, and park at space 2115 (fourth spance on the right). If you arrive early you might need to wait for the space. (Perhaps the prior client is about to leave.) There are Pay to Park spaces on Alhambra.
Surrounding the courtyard are many great small businesses like a massage therapist, pilates instructor, architects, various counselors – one specializing in meditation, a very busy eyelashes business, and even a small café on the opposite side and a marina on the canal which leads to Biscayne Bay.
Do knock on my door when you arrive. I’ll be looking forward to seeing you ?.